Through a dedicated veterinary preclinical and clinical department, Cebiphar offers a wide range of services for the development of veterinary drugs, biological, zootechnical and food products. Studies are conducted on target species in a GLP environment.
On-site experimental studies
- Local tolerance and target animal safety studies
- Pharmacokinetic studies: bioequivalence, bioavailability…
- Determination of residues in foodstuffs of animal origin (tissues, milk, eggs)
- Clinical pharmacology, animal models (bacterial infections, parasites) for dose determination and confirmation studies
- Palatability studies
- Microbiological studies: MIC, MBC, Curve killing determination…
Our services : consulting and operational support
- Development strategy for veterinary medicinal products
- Study design
- Writing of study plans
- Conducting of the study
- Statistical analysis, interpretation of results
- Report writing in compliance with GLP regulations
Cebiphar capabilities are adapted to the housing of multiple animal species, and benefit from dedicated technical facilities within the experimental farm.
Example of housing capabilities:
- Lactating cows: Up to 26
- Other cattle (young bovine, calves) : Up to 60
- Sheep and goats: Up to 200
- Pigs (weaners, growers): Up to 250
- Poultry (broilers, hens, turkeys, ducks, guinea fowls, pheasants): Up to 800
- Rabbits (does, fattening): Up to 180
Cebiphar also conducts studies under specific containment conditions (Class 3 animal houses at INRA).
Experimental studies can also be performed on horses and dogs. In addition to these housing capabilities, our 11 hectares of land can also be used for outdoor studies.
Our Quality Assurance department is involved at every stage of the study (audit of the study plan, animal phase, raw data and report). Every study is reviewed by an Ethics Committee prior to the start of the experimental work.
Alongside the studies, Cebiphar ensures regulatory consultancy: audit of dossiers, registration support, writing of part III and IV.