Cebiphar has an experimental farm of 1100m² dedicated to the veterinary pre-clinical studies, composed of:
Housing capabilities, which are adapted to multiple animal species
Examples of experimental capabilities:
- Lactating cows: Up to 26
- Other cattle (young bovine, calves) : Up to 60
- Sheep and goats: Up to 200
- Pigs (weaners, growers): Up to 250
- Poultry (broilers, hens, turkeys, ducks, guinea fowls, pheasants): Up to 800
- Rabbits (does, fattening): Up to 180
Experimental studies can also be performed on horses and dogs. In addition to these housing capabilities, our 11 hectares of land can also be used for outdoor studies.
- Control of room conditions
- Milking room
- Central Laboratory
- Specific rooms for storage, tests elements, freezing...
- Room for preparing and storing drugs (for clinical trials)
Housing capabilities adapted to studies under specific containment conditions up to level 3 (partnership with INRA)